I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, December 26, 2010

christmas bunnies

it's cold here in baguio and it's zero visibility along the highway. there seemed to be a white out minus the snow.  i cough out every night because it's really cold even if i've doubled my blankets. i even asked my sister if i could borrow a comforter just to save me from freezing in the evening. i have a really sensitive back, i cough if my back is all sweaty and or the coldness already seeped through my blankets. i really feel lazy today. the cold is making me sluggish. my sister and i opted to stay home and let the christmas rush pass. it's really gloomy outside.
we opened our presents yesterday morning. mom and dad gave us little bunny coin banks. this coming 2011 would be year of the rabbit and that explains why anything bunny is blanketing the flea markets. mom said she'll give us gifts every christmas which would symbolize the year to come. they were delighted with the digital frame that we gifted them and in fact were awed to see our photos there. our little niece gabrielle loved her new pink pair of boots care of grandma and grandpa. my sister gifted her a cute pair of leg warmers she bought online. my sister is so engrossed reading 'true ghost stories' our teenage niece kept somewhere in the house. internet connection is a challenge by the way, we barely get HSDPA signal using our prepaid dongle (wireless usb modem). all i can do for now is blog lol. i miss our postpaid broadband in our flat though. hohoho! merry christmas though!



1 comments:

Phinn said...

nope, but it's really cold lately. kung ano yung nasa news na nag 9.8dec celsius that's really true. especially in the afternoon :)

Post a Comment