I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, December 5, 2010

the yuletide season


my sister gifted me this black rose ring she bought online (multiply.com) and i loved it. my officemates loved it as well as it was really unique.  my clay earrings are growing in numbers.

digital photo frame
as a christmas present, we bought our parents this digital photo frame. you can either plug it to a wall outlet or use batteries for it work. nonetheless,i'm happy to watch the pictures as if a slide show. i just hope we could scan our old photos and upload them. i know my parents would be really delighted to see tons of childhood photos there. hmm..we'll see how it goes,


 i can't wait for xmas break...

watched harry potter and the deathly hallows yesterday, it was lengthy and the whole british accent thing gave us a hard time comprehending the movie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment