I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

mewi kwismas!

The whole family is present this Christmas and it’s the second time in many years. Moving on, I have finished stieg larrson’s millennium trilogy so I have all the time in the world to read short novels. I just started out with one of Tate Hallaway’s zombie books. But, since I have very limited rest days, I decided to rummage through my niece’s laptop and found tons of movies. So, to make the long story short I stumbled upon this dvd rip entitled the lovely bones. I knew it was another book adaptation that’s why t’was one of those really nice flicks. Imagine a story written or narrated from the murder victim’s point of view? Of course nothing gets eerier than that right? I liked it and I highly recommend the movie to people to change their world views about life and living.



0 comments:

Post a Comment