I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, April 22, 2012

sprout like a mushroom


i've been on hiatus again for quite a while and yeah as usual time flies. i've been busy with my new job, training as usual. i love to learn new stuff but nothing work related really. it feels like school again and i hated school because of all the studying and stuff. phew it's such a drag.

anyways, my sister and i met up with a friend of our from our former workplace. we missed them and the talk was endless hadn't its morning and we're all exhausted from the night shift we could've bonded more. we had some italian deli at volante in camp john hay which is just across our former office. i saw my crush from my former job and yeah i guess he already knew that i like him. geesh. what?? i feel like in highschool again. darn it. he looked our way and he was just across so i guess he knew i was there teehee! why is it always mutual eh?

alright then, my day was complete yesterday. err my entire week rather amidst all the groggy-ness and endurance keeping myself awake at night. i think i missed him hehe. i guess he knew i'd be 'round the corner so he came around hoping to have a glimpse of meh! i know right? he even did a second glance before he completely left. i think he's on his way home.

oh my working in graveyard shift is a freakin' killah. i'm so immune to coffee i guess. it won't keep me awake anymore!

i'm pretty busy lately. we moved yesterday to our newfound crib. it's cozy and quiet as well. whew, i feel so home with the big rooms and living area. i luv it. my only problem is...mobile and tv signal is not so good. geesh again.

well..i think i need to update this bloggie more often ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment