I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Adieu

L-R : Jill, Jack (top) and Yumi
I’m hoping for a sunny day today (i‘m crossing my fingers), so that our clothes outside will dry out. It’s been raining a lot lately. Just few days back, typhoon ‘AMBO’ brought about a lot of rain here up north and I hated it because the strong wind topples my umbrella every time. I love no-work-day and sunshine. 

Sad news.
Chevelle
Yesterday, our 5 year old dog (35 in human years) Jill just passed away and this made me sad. It's just painful to see a kind and loving dog to go. We treat our pets like part of our family and I know how my mom must’ve felt, Jill seems to be one of her favourite dog.  But then life goes on, may it be people or animals, there would really come a time wherein they have go. The bottom line is, if death means the end of Jill’s suffering then be it. Nobody wants for something or someone to endure pain.  My sister said Jill’s daughter Yumi, seemed to be looking for her mom not yet used to not seeing her I guess. 

My song of the day is Chevelle’s Send The Pain Below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment