I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, June 1, 2012

e-books


I’m addicted to e-books.


That, I try (as much as possible) to avoid going to e-book websites because chances are, I will hoard and download new e-books to our iPad library yet I don’t even have enough time to read. I might’ve been really busy because I can’t even finish reading a 300+ pages e-book while I used to finish one in a span of 2-3 days.  Gadh. This is seclusion for me...from my e-books.

No matter how excited I am to read 5 of my recently hoarded e-books, I just can’t and  I need to HAVE time. I have new ones from Patricia Cornwell  (three of ‘em) and two from Beverly Lewis.    

Oh Please...my bookworm persona, help me finish all of my e-books! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment