I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Time To Take Time


I came across this blog and read about Witty Will Save The World's "Relax, Puso Lang Yan Malayo sa Bituka" Planner 2015. I read that Mt. Cloud is the only place that sells the quirky planner where I'm at. It was much more expensive though compared to purchasing one online (450php + shipping through Facebook vs. 520php book store price).  I thought, I'm not willing to wait 4-5 days just for a planner while I could grab one myself so I went ahead and visited Mt. Cloud. 

Mt. Cloud is a cute book store downstairs from Casa Vallejo. They also sell cute key chains, fridge magnets and stamps at the counter.


beware: the 'hot sauce'
is really HOT.

Grumpy Joe
Leonard Wood

The place can be a little cramped up and  you have to climb the quite steep stairs to get to Grumpy Joe as it's on the 2nd floor. They serve their iced tea in mason jars which was cute plus the food is good. I tried their Combo meal A (Spaghetti in red sauce, fried chicken, a slice of pizza and french fries). The pasta was alright, the fried chicken and fries were really good, a must try. It was affordable as well because the combo meal was just around 140php if I'm not mistaken, the raspberry iced tea for 75php and the blueberry cheesecake cost 140php per slice. Nevertheless,  it was worth coming back to because we enjoyed the food despite the bad online reviews lol. 


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment