I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Be Etsy

photo courtesy of google images




Things got pretty busy lately due to Pope St. Francis' arrival few days back.

It's been ages since the last Papal visit which was way back 1995, I was in Junior High then. It's just really touching to see how unwavering our faith is despite all the calamities that marred our country over the past years. Our faith is strong no matter what and we can afford to smile and face another day even if our hearts are bleeding after the loss of loved ones due to those havoc.

Moving on, I am pretty busy lately with my diy projects. I have been browsing Pinterest a lot thus I was inspired to come up with my own projects at home during my days off from work.

I started off with my chalkboard label project using improvised stuff like this black cartolina and real dusty chalks.

I created labels for kitchen spices first then I got bored because It's really hard using chalk as you're supposed to use a chalkboard marker especially made for chalkboard labels because you can't erase them as opposed to chalk of course.

photo courtesy of
shop.starsunflowerstudio.com
So, I moved on to washi tapes! I started washifying everything around from mobile phone chargers, tin cans, keys, my company ID to Instax mini photos.

I was really ecstatic when I saw the finished products. They looked awesome. I bought my washi tapes by the way from SM--school supplies section (gift/scrapbook supplies area). I went gaga over washi tapes when I found them, it's like finding a gem after rummaging through tons of whatever. I know I may be overacting a bit but seriously here where I am based, there's very limited choices to almost everything that's why I would normally suit myself doing some online shopping. I felt so stuck until I saw they have quite a wide array of choices when it comes to washi tape designs although not as much online of course.

I am so into DIY etsy projects lately to kill time and boredom. When the weather gets this cold my oh my keep yourself moving or you'll end up sleeping the day away, binging and yes gain weight.

photo courtesy of google images
I am obsessed with being productive because I only have two days off from work so might as well make the most of it.

I am planning to collect these washi tape babies then next would be DIY projects involving jute twine, mason jar photo frames, doillies. I am looking forward to payday 'cuz my sissy and I are both into purchasing cozies for our salad mason jars! I'll blog about it once accomplished. So happy.

Let those creative juice flow...





posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment