I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy Sheep!

Happy Year of the Sheep/Ram/Goat! I hope 2015 would be a good year for everyone. This is my first post for 2015 btw!

I have been extremely busy after discovering GoLauncher for my Samsung. I have been using Dodol Launcher since I switched to android from ios half a year ago. Let's just say that I had all the time in the world over the holidays to twitch my phone's interface so I decided to download Go Launcher.

I was so fascinated by GO at first and the more after I paired it up with its very own lock screen app called Go Locker. I was so happy that I deleted all my Dodol Launcher files because I found Go Launcher's interface so 3D compared to Dodol UNTIL just recently that I noticed how fast my battery drains! I even downloaded this sweeper app to clear up all apps running in the background that might've been draining out my phone but to no avail it didn't help! I blamed the cute lock screen then since I read from forums that the more Go Apps installed, the more the battery drains fast.

I gave up so I decided to go back to Dodol Theme Launcher instead and to dissipate my disappointment, I decided to pair it up then with Dodol Locker. It wasn't as pretty as Go Launcher but I wouldn't sacrifice my phone's battery life for aesthetics. Beauty always has its price.

Dodol is not so bad really as it has more downloadable free themes compared to Go Launcher.

Nuff of the tech savvy me side..

What can I say? Happy New Year once again! Waz my New Year's resolutions (Yes it is plural)? Eat more healthy foods, travel more, read more, discover. I wish to turn my life around this year for the better. I am so yearning to travel and to do some more soul searching. Life oh life.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment