I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Artsy iT is


Now we've reached the last quarter of the year, it's finally September yey! What have I gotten myself to lately? Hmm.. quit my job, went back to baking, got busy with a lot of diy (do it yourself) projects etc.

Speaking of DIY projects, my sissy and I just finished our photo album/scrapbook project. We had our pictures printed from our Birthday trip in HK, bought some more magazines for the cut outs and made our washi tapes useful as well. I just love projects that enforces me to be creative thus kills boredom.
If you're a newbie with scrap-booking, for a start, go get a scrapbook from any bookstore that sells school supplies, have your pictures printed in 2R sizes, magazines with tons to cut out (I personally recommend back issues of Candy Magazine which you could buy for Php30 a piece from any Book Sale Outlet or any colorful teen magazines out there will do), scissors, double sided tape for the pictures, those cute washi tapes, paper tape for the cut outs (for that 3D effect once you paste those cut outs to your scrapbook), a sharpie pen (optional, if you need to write dates or put description or anything to your pictures),  and walah you're good to go.


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment