I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hail to the Queen


Today is Mama Mary's birthday. I actually almost forgot about it hadn't for social media feeds i've been liking and skimming through since this morning. I'm sooo not good with dates and days that's why I keep tabs of everything through my S Note and Tita Witty's The "Relax, Puso Lang 'Yan, Malayo sa Bituka" Planner. As soon as I realized that it is Mama Mary's b-day indeed, I scoured Pinterest for Marian photos so I could share it on Instagram and I eventually found tons of them.

I made some bloody lime drink today which
I coined a term for 'vampire lime-o-nade.'
My Mom is a Marian devotee let me tell you first, that, no matter where we live we must have Mother Mary's statue adorning any of our houses (although not to the extent that our house has more than two Marian statue).

I remember during the 1994 earthquake I was in elementary back then (and thank God already home after school) when it happened so my sisters and I scurried downstairs as per our Mom's instruction and went out of the house. After the 7 magnitude quake my mom checked everything inside the house for any damage and was surprised to learn that our Mama Mary was in one piece although on the verge of falling, it was as if she tried to hang on and commanded the quake stop to prevent further mortality.

I want to drive again...
Mom also introduced me and my other siblings to Mother of Perpetual Help, she said that she listens to your woes and helps those in dire need which I personally believe is true even up to now. Faith and prayers can make miracles come true though.

I waited 2 hours at LTO for
 this, I thought there's no
noon break? 
Since my Mom is already gone, I told myself that I may have lost my mother physically but I now have two spiritual mothers, my Mom who's now in heaven and the mother of the entire universe, Mother Mary.

Happy Birthday to everyone's mother, Mama Mary! Hail to the queen.

Not so busy bee...

Not so busy lately so I decided to finally push my long overdue plan which is to go back driving which I haven't been in ages. I went to LTO yesterday and got my student driver's permit which now cost Php317.63 from less than a hundred many years back. Thank god for the advent of automatic cars that I no longer need to endure driving manual cars like I used to years ago.

posted from Bloggeroid




0 comments:

Post a Comment