I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Snap On

Fresh Dalandan Juice.
My very own chocolate crepe sprinkled with
powdered sugar, dash with evap.

My fave, Ube Mooncake! 
It's cheaper if bought 
from Binondo though! 
I love food photography because you don't have be all dolled up for a photo shoot. All you have to have is a point and shoot camera, a photo editor with good filters (i use vsco cam), whatever food you have on your plate that looks delectable, your artistic side and you could shoot instantaneously.

However, it is also hard at the same time to pull off a good food shot (in my opinion) because you also have to make it look classy otherwise it won't look convincing.

Food is just one of the many subjects that interest me other than nature and places.






posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment