I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, March 26, 2016

You Gotta Move Like Jagger

photo credits to
My sissy and I finally got everything planned for our birthday trip next month. We opted for Hanoi this time around because we’ve been yearning to try Vietnam’s infamous coffee, have some gastronomic adventure and at the same time explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter. We just pretty much would like our new passports stamped to kick off the year. My only concern was, there’s not much option as far as flight schedule is concerned bound to Hanoi via Cebu Pacific. Most of them are either in the afternoon or close to midnight whilst the best ones aren’t cheap. My sister and I both hate evening flights because there’s not much to see except the city’s bright lights once the plane ascends then afterwards it’ll be twilight zone almost all through out the flight. 

I personally hate the frequency of turbulence during evening flights, it’s just nerve wracking. Anyways, before all the flight schedule bound to Hanoi get sold out, we booked ours like we have much choice or Bangkok would be our next option and I just don’t feel like going to Bangkok next month because it gets extremely hot over there during summer. So what else…hotel accommodation-check, airport shuttle to hotel-check, itinerary-check. We decided to not go through a travel agency this time because aside from it’s cheaper if you plan your itinerary yourself, it’s also much more convenient ‘cuz you’re not time pressured and you could just avail one of the hotel’s tour packages anyways. Ok, ‘nuff about travelling before I get too excited. 
Welcome Jagger the pup!

Another thing I’m raving about, we have a new member in the family! He’s name is Jagger from Rollingstone’s Mick Jagger—remember Maroon 5’s song ‘you gotta move like Jagger, you gotta mooove like Jagger?’ He’s a four month old German Shepherd, again. I was just surprised my Dad bought a new dog one day in lieu of our beloved Brandon who passed away last Christmas. He must’ve missed him badly, well, we do too. It’s just that when Brandon came in he was already seven months old so he didn’t require much tending as oppose to Jagger, he’s technically a baby and he’s a menace waaah! He pooped all over the house during his first night, howled the whole time, chased my feet etc. It’s been a long while actually since we had a pup in the house and he’s not an ordinary sized puppy. Well, we see how it goes. My cat Atari is also scared of Jagger not because he chases him it’s ‘cuz he’s bigger than him. I’m actually surprised Jagger is behave towards Atari. He even offered his toy to Atari the first time he saw him like it’s no big deal he’s a dog and the other one is a cat lol. I pray to God he’ll have a long and happy life like Brandon did, I’m rooting for over ten years, I hope. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment