I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Killing Time

I've been messing around Apple’s Final Cut Pro X video editing software since early this morning and I got addicted to it because it's so much better than iMovie, the video editing tool that came with my macbook air. I just downloaded Final Cut Pro X this morning, used what I learned from iMovie as the interface is somewhat the same except FCPX is much more promising because of the wide array of effects to choose from. The only problem is, it cost a hefty ‎US$299.99 (Php14094.28) omg. I know, it’s a professional video editing tool that’s why it cost an effin fortune. Nevertheless, I’d love to have one someday lol. Seriously, video editing is such an enjoyable past time. Now, here’s my cat’s very first indie film I made using Final Cut Pro X.

if you may have noticed my cat has conjunctivitis (swollen right eye) which is currently being treated. I just don’t know why the veterinarian I have consulted can’t seen to make his swollen eye go away. It did during the first few days of his medication, however, the swell in his right eye came back after. It’s kind of a wonder actually. Anyways, I hope they figure something better. Overall, Atari is healthy and immensely loves to play.





0 comments:

Post a Comment