I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cross Roads & Paper Towns


I have grown exhausted of heading the uncertain direction and constantly been screaming inside because it’s not the path where i’m supposed to go, not the life that I have imagined myself to be  and felt as if I  just wasted ample of my precious time in a beeline where everyone else is headed, It’s time to go and stop. I need to press the cross walk button and put a stop to this endless traffic in my head.  I'm tired of dealing with all inane things in my life. I’d rather write, this gives me peace and solace. I want to be away and live a life of a recluse for a while. From now on, I want a life that I chose not because of the reason that I have no choice because I do. I don’t want to be enslave by time anymore. I want to go to a paper town. And yes, just to segue, I love this John Green Paper Towns novel more than The Fault in Our Stars.



0 comments:

Post a Comment