I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, February 14, 2009

love isss love...

this past week was not as heavy compared to the previous ones. work was not 'that' toxic thank goodness. hey, i have not visited this blog for quite sometime. work kept me preoccupied.

i hate very early morning schedule because it's such a pain in the ass to wake up whilst the rest of the world is snoring.  i am too lazy to leave the bed before the sun even rises. i have been devouring nothing but oatmeal for breakfast for about a week now and i've been feeling the huge difference. one of my old pair of jeans is getting less and less tight lol. that's just a clear indication i may have lost weight. however, my problem now is my jaw, it hurts.

it's valentine's day and as usual it's such a big deal for so many people that they even forgot it was friday the 13th yesterday lol. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment