I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, February 23, 2009

routine.


4:50am - wake up in th morning and get ready for work (as of this week my work starts at 7am and ends at 4pm which is ever evolving each week!)

6:00am - all prepped up for work, oatmeal for breakfast and iced tea, 'll switch off the a/c, plug in my ipod and head off for an early morning jeepney ride.

6:15am - it varies, but i should be in edsa waiting for a buz bound to lrt ayala-leveriza by this time so i would be on time for work

6:20am - onwards (but not later than 6:45) chillin' in the bus whilst listening to my ipod which i bet contains roughly 400+ songs, the traffic hasn't snarled yet :|

qtr to 7am - rcbc entrance, the police dogs lights up my day (sometimes it's a german shepherd at times it's either a black or peach labrador, rarely a rotweiller) :D

11am - lunchbreak, spend my lunch break in the office pantry then brush my teeth then go back to work and get stumped again with admin stuff. today's work load is not that heavy...

4pm - on the dot. i logged out and headed off to team meeting...

qtr to 5pm - walked my way to MJ bldg in valero st. to pick up my referral thingy (my workmates say it's a sodexho pass heheeh)

5:30pm or whatever - walkathon to the nearest bus stop. the weather is annoying. i SO HATE SUMMER!

6:30 pm or so - am home alas! i bought 1 box of donuts since my elder sister is home.

around 7pm - cooked my dinner, a combination of chopped celery, onions, tomatoes, carrots, peas and corn kernels mixed with egg and a piece of donut! heaven.

7:17 - am busy writing this blog and will be off to bed early.




0 comments:

Post a Comment