I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, February 8, 2009

MOVE-ing on....



after a lot of thinking, i finally said yes and agreed to give up our small space in our 20 year old house which rooms have long turned into bed space units. i was adamant really but my sister convinced me and after a lot of arguments i decided to give it up for my mom's sake. she needs to make money out of it and i realized it's the only way we could share some time with our parents. my mom was very glad i finally agreed so i went home and helped her out vacating our space so we could move our stuff to  our other house in the village. my only concern, our house there  does not have quick access to pretty much everything. 

i have seen our house cat 'moonie' and adopted dog 'kulet' which i haven't seen in ages. animals are good stress reliever. moonie is a bit talkative but my mom said he's not lazy. well, that's a surprise since most male cats are lazy. i was so busy this morning packing our stuff. i don't know how on earth it'll fit the small truck my mom rented. how short is the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment