I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, February 20, 2009

up and away...

i just got back home after visiting my parents and i went straight there after my shift last thursday past 4:00 PM because i was so stumped with work. anyways, i had a good rest day. my sister and i already vacated our room in our family home where we lived for twenty years. we're really moving out for good. My elder sister cooked for me, had ice cream and chips. I so love relaxing and not think about work even just for a while. I got acquainted with a new puppy, we called him Panda because the furry creature has a black spot in his left eye and he still breastfeeds. i was a couch potato the whole time i was there since i missed our couch and our big TV. good thing cable tv is already available in the area since it was just hooked up last weekend after my twin sis requested to transfer her cable service in 3 years to our parents. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment