I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, February 28, 2009

one of those weekends...

its a payday weekend but i chose to stay home and run errands instead of a trip to my parents house. i just let my sister go home herself just to drop by since our mom is in town. i just feel like it's such a hassle to go there, i so hate walking far and the trip back here in Shaw is so much of a hassle as well. everything there isn't accessible unless our brother would be kind enough to drive us off to the mall or something.

my pay sort of paid off my credit card and time and again i promised myself not to use it as soon as i paid it off. i know, the purpose of having a card is to make your spending more manageable but then being the responsible person that i am i hate it when the interest grows on top of what i need to only pay! i don't want credit card companies to earn money from me that's why i manage my spending and payments wisely. so...i'm stuck here home just content with surfing the net and am all glued to the tv watching shows on cable since this morning. well, i left this morning and had some groceries. i decided to cook pasta instead so that we'll have readily available food on the fridge for the week. i'm proud to say i cooked the pasta well, it wasn't soggy hehe. anyways, spiral pasta doesn't have the tendency to become soggy unlike penne or the noodle-like one.

my jaw still hurts and i just shrug it off. nothing will hinder me from eating my fave pasta! not even an aching jaw :) maybe i'll have a trip to the dentist this future weeks. arrghh..i hate going to the dentist nor a doctor. i hate the wait time, it's killing me.


i'm still pushing through with my oatmeal breakfast diet although part of me refuses to do so. i just convince myself...it's good for my body. hay...i should be out somewhere today but the more i get out of the house the more i'm forced to spend and i hate that. i don't wanna work to pay off my credit card although never was that i maxed it out so far :s

damn, i can't find any nice stuff to watch on cable today! the telly has been switched on since this morning except when i went out earlier. bored like hell, good thing my sisters still keep me company via sms.



0 comments:

Post a Comment