I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, April 13, 2009

the heat is a killer...


had kwek-kwek today and it's
so goo!d
my eldest sister paid us a visit along with our nieces, one's 12 and the other just turned 1 year old last february. time flies as i always say, the last time i saw her she was still on a walker. now, she could walk on her own and barely need assistance. she seemed like a fast learner. i told my other sister that she's a visual learner since once you point things out to her in a bit she'll learn it. kids today are getting smarter compared to our generation or should i say it's the food they eat nowadays,  the formula or something?? i spent my entire good friday, black saturday and easter sunday at home. i tried keeping myself busy. i'm like so freakin' bored and i just can't be stagnant in a corner. my sister even told me every time she see me i must be doing something, pacing around, busy scavenging, rummaging or whatever. i read through our old collection of magazines, skim through pages of photo albums or fix things such as my sister's shoes. i tried putting them back together, i glued  every shoes that needs to be glue-ing.

i sat on the garage with moonie the cat whilst waiting for the whole family coming home from the north. i let the cat take a nap on my lap (oh wow that rhymed) i'm just fascinated moonie because it's been years since i had a cat. i love cats. they're just so laid back sit on your lap whenever they want to. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment