I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, April 23, 2009

sky cable sucks!

my cable provider is been is freaking me out for days now. we've been losing channels and it's getting really annoying. their technical team do not adhere to the scheduled dispatch neither. they just don't value their customer's time. i've made numerous phone calls to them and they're just not helpful at all. i wrote them a complaint via email this morning and i'd be glad to publish that letter on this blog to show the world that skycable sucks big time and future subscribers, beware.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Acct # xxxxxxxxx
To whom it may concern;

I have been losing channels for almost two weeks now and nothing has been done on your part yet to resolve this. I don't believe I am getting the value for my money considering I have been your loyal customer for roughly two years now, never missed a payment, not once. I called your customer service last week to find out what’s going on and was informed that we are losing channels  because of the digitalization  in our area which was launched without prior notice. The installation of your so called digital box was set on April 19, I gave all my contact numbers and have your representative note that they need to call or text me first if they can't come because the last time we had this problem we we’re told by your ever reliable field techs that our cable was just downgraded and our area isn’t covered by digitalization yet so they retracted the information sent to me through mail about installing the digibox a year ago. As expected it was a no call no show for the April 19 tech dispatch like what they usually do. My sister even called twice to confirm the appointment and WAS GIVEN AN ASSURANCE that they will definitely come even if your phone representatives do not have ways of communicating with your field techs and shouldn’t have promised in the first place. I called two days ago again to complain about such inconvenience on our part just and was told that your dispatch team's car broke down. Again, no one bothered to inform us about what happened and thus I waited all day long for nothing. My sister again spent and wasted her whole day yesterday. What's even more unacceptable, my sister cancelled all her appointments for nothing. My sister and I are basically taking in turns amidst our busy work schedules waiting for your dispatch team but time and again no phone call nor any word advising us no one will show up. I don’t deserve this, I am such a good customer of yours. You guys are very quick when it comes to installing services to new customers but when it comes to maintenance issues, you guys aren't helpful. I bet those who are not even legally subscribe to your service are getting more channels. You’re field techs will come by whenever they like and then report to your good office that no one's around during their time of visit! But of course, they don't know how to adhere with the schedule set by the client what to expect? What’s the point of scheduling an appointment if you don’t care about your customers availability nor what's convenient for them? This is the worst treatment I have ever received from a service provider.

Landline xxxxxxxxxx
Mobile xxxxxxxxxxx
Hoping for your prompt action on this matter.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account Holder
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment