I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, October 23, 2009

shiny new toy


i've been pretty pre-occupied because of my brand new samsung star. i was thought about getting myself a sony ericsson s312 at first because i found it really sleek yet affordable. however, when i went to the phone shop, i saw this dummy touchscreen phone called samsung star and i thought it was chic. i asked the sales person if the phone came in different colors other than the one on display, i originally wanted somethng purple but they offered me the pink one with wifi. alright, so i took the pink then. i installed the software/pc suite and it took me like roughly two hours transferring all my files from my previous phone. now i'm saying bye bye to my old pal, a nokia 6300. samsung star is more user friendly than i thought. i did not even read the manual yet was able to learn about it and the stylus is barely noticeable neither. i love the interface, the fonts highly customizable fonts etc. i love the glass interface although i was just sad that it doesn't have smileys (the yellow smiley buttons) unlike with series 40 nokia phones. i still couldn't get enough of my new star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment