I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, January 9, 2010

no pain, no glory

my muscles are still sore. it's only been my second boxing session since i started last thursday because of my sister's persistent pleading. nonetheless, i feel like walking in the wind since i feel so light after boxing plus. at the boxing gym, nobody really cares if you don;t know how to use the jumping rope or use the speed bag. i learned quite a few new terminologies because of boxing such as jab, straight and upper cut lol. i think i can do boxing at least once or twice a week or whenever i get the chance. let's just say i'm pretty tired taking diet teas which do nothing but make me crap. i may be hesitant working out at first but, i guess i just don't have a choice e?


i watched 'bride wars' today and it was quite hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment