I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, January 31, 2010

wind of change

my body hurts. i had my fifth boxing  session yesterday whilst my sister is already on her 8th session. i'm so behind. i guess i just don't have the same motivation like hers to go boxing that frequent.
my sight was all blurry again yesterday and i felt i will pass out anytime. moving on, i woke up real early so i could catch up with my supposedly 8am boxing time. i arrived at the the boxing gym at almost 9am, which was late since last saturday i was there 8am   on the dot. good news, i lost 5 kilos or was it because i have not been eating a lot lately? as i am writing this, my body is really sore and i need to keep on stretching and possibly try some air boxing to ease the pain. but hey, i found out that my arms are getting toned. 

i bought myself this tumbler that i'll be using for my work out and i love it as it has a rubber straw which will make it easier for me to drink water without the need to take off my gloves whenever i'm boxing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment