I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, June 12, 2010

my friday the 13th


yesterday's the worst day of my life. i don't know what evil spell was casted upon me. i woke up early to check something online but heck our laptop, for the very first time showed a blank screen. she's 4 years old and she's been very reliable all these years so i can't understand why the poor thing just quit working so suddenly. so, i told myself, this is not a good way to start my day.  i know i did not allocate enough time to prepare for work so i was i hurry to catch a bus ride early morning yesterday for my 8am shift. right before i was able to grab the bus' door, it suddenly took off so i fell off and thank God because miraculously, i wasn't even hurt except for a very minor scratch. my guardian angel must've saved me from further accident and all i remember was that the people around helped me.  it's 7:45am and i was still in ayala avenue, the traffic snarled again and i just learned all PUJs would be re-routed because they need to close some of the major roads due to an event. i'm already 7 minutes late and my computer logins at work aren't working. life o life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment