I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, June 14, 2010

something for the taste bud(die)s!


to make our time off from work valuable my sister and i went to amici in atrium for some gastronomic trip. my sister highly recommend their ice cream cakes which truly looked enticing just by staring at them. we had their merry berry  cake and it was delish! i was surprised how affordable they were as well.


the kebab factory
(just downstairs from amici)
i find mediterranean food interesting and i've been yearning to try one of their dish so i dragged my sister along to their cozy restaurant. i'm strict when it comes to my diet that's why i decided to go for salad. i had their tasteful chicken salad and the dressing was heaven and veggies were crunchy, very fresh. my sister tried their lamb something dish  which was similar to shawarma. the hot sauce was really hot lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment