I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spotify it


I never thought would enjoy Spotify more than any other music app. Imagine I was able to listen to one of my all time fave albums by one of my first fave grunge band Nirvana.

Nirvana's 'MTV Unplugged in New York' album is a classic and if you own one good for you as it's one of the best albums I've enjoyed in my lifetime. My brother made me listen to grunge music when I was in high school without him knowing I eventually enjoyed grunge music.

I was a teenager when I started listening to Pearl Jam, Jet Black Joe, Gin Blossoms, Live and the rest of the 90's rock act and It's just pretty nostalgic going back to those music which I listened to during my adolescent years.

Going back I never thought Spotify's library is just so vast that they have even the oldest albums there was. It was just a little confusing at first because you have to login/sign up to experience it and the app is not so easy to navigate but in the long run you'll just learn it by common sense.

This app just offers a wide array of playlist you could choose from. They have movie OSTs (I even added Empire Records and Warm Bodies full OST on my playlist), full album of rock bands you knew about in the past and those new artists you haven't heard of such as Avi Buffalo etc. They have top 100 Rock, Indie, OPM playlists which I all saved on my account playlist so I could play 'em over and over again. Spotify even has this Cardio playlist for fitness buff out there who wants to listen to music to rev them up whilst jogging or hitting the treadmill.

Amazing isn't it? I might subscribe to Spotify to leech on full album downloads as my android smartphone is a good way for me to download tons of free mp3 files which my former iphone deprived me unless I purchase tracks from itunes. Php129 won't hurt the pocket for a month long subscription plus the payment option is flexible as you can use paypal or directly pay using your credit card for non paypal users.

Music is life.




posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment