I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mason Jar Affair

It all started at first with an acrylic plastic 16oz mason jar, then a ball salad mason jar. I bought another one, and another one. These colorful mason jars are just too adorable to resist and anything you put on them seemed to look so enticing to drink/devour may it be hot or cold. Mason jars look so sleek and edgy as well although come to think of it these little jars are no different than beer mugs right? Beer mugs are just way thicker, bigger and bulkier.

I don't know, I guess it's just a craze for now but aren't they lovely? I say yes, especially the colored ones! So far I haven't found one special mason jar yet that fits my personality and i'm still on a hunt up until now. I'm rooting for a purple one with handle and matching steel straw. To date I have four owned mason jars and I want more. Call me a mason jar addictus but what the heck I am lolz. At least I stopped buying cosmetic bags and resorted to mason jars instead, they're cheaper eh?

Happiness is two things, travelling and sipping hot coffee from my mason jar. My cat couldn't agree more, he's such a sleepyhead. Meow.







posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment