I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Sense of it All

March is almost ending and yes April fools is fast approaching. So what? April is my sister and I's birthday month and this is the only time of the year where we get to be on sabbatical.

April is our travel month come what may. I am pretty excited to travel again and as much as I wanna do so on a regular basis, time and money is such a major constraint. If you're gonna say travel is not expensive then think again. The cost of airfare is no joke and we bust our asses off for almost a year working on our travel money for the following year. I am proud to say that a hard earned travel money is always worth it whenever you come back home with renewed spirits and new experiences which money can't buy.

Anyways, I can't wait but for the time being patience is a virtue. I learn a lot of things from travelling. We love getting lost somewhere where people thrive despite the language barrier.
Moving on, boredom is such a killer so I might as well notice the most miniscule of things in this universe like the newly installed sensor hand soap and tissue dispenser in the womens restroom at the office.

Technology has evolved that it has taken notice how difficult it is to pull a ply of tissue paper out of a mediocre tissue dispenser. I'm just wondering why the company I work for can afford to install amenities that works through sensors yet unable to increase the wage of their employees and even compel them to dress up smart casual yet not add a slight chunk of company funds towards clothing allowance? Isn't ironic..don't you think?

I'll just eat it out supposedly hadn't I notice how expensive a sprinkle of cinnamon on bread and mocha frappe would cost. Maybe it's 'cause we don't grow cinnamon locally perhaps. I don't love to complain. I just couldn't find the sense on things sometimes. Well, actually, most of the time.




posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment