I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, February 4, 2016

More Blogger Header

this time i included tori amos, kurt cobain, ani difranco etc...
I made my second header today and this time around it's a little easier because I used the layering technique. I realized how life is so much easier using Adobe Photoshop CC once you're much more familiar with it. So it's editable for future use, I saved a second copy in .psd format while the first one is .png which I'll be using for Blogger. I've tried making some side bar buttons but I'm not satisfied so I decided to discontinue making them. I'm beginning to enjoy using Photoshop CC and I hope I'd be able to create more. Who knows, I might even post some Blogger Header freebies here in my blog someday.

If you may have noticed, I veered away from black and white so It would pop more /look livelier this time plus I added some touch of twigs and more floral design to give it that rustic look. Hope I pulled it off teehee. I downloaded the font from Fontspace called Billy-Argel Dirty and Classic. They have tons of awesome fonts for mac users by the way.




0 comments:

Post a Comment