I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Weekend Shenanigans

National Bookstore Php595 | US $16.99 |
Canada $21.99
I finally scored my copy of Lang Leav’s fourth book “The Universe of Us” today yay! Am I stoked? Yes of course. I waited couple of months since the book was released in the U.S to get a copy (no matter how squeamish I was) but I waited...and waited in vain. I had the chance to pre-order online but I figured it’s much more expensive that way than pick up a copy myself plus the long wait made me feel t’was all worth it as soon as I got my copy. Lang Leav also showcased some of her pencil drawings in “The Universe of Us” and the book’s content is worth more than it cost.  So, I guess I’d be busy in a while, my perfect read while drinking a hot cup of cocoa or strawberry tea.  

my sappy looking christmas
tree and I'm proud of it. 
Moving on, it’s 78 days to go before Christmas and our tree is all dolled up except for the string lights because I used them for my diy cloud project lol thus I need to pick up new ones to make the tree sparkle. It wont be Christmas without the Christmas Tree yeah?

Japanese Teriyaki rice bowl
Oh by the way let me just share that I love KFC’s Japanese Teriyaki meal (Food Trip: Rice Bowl series) because I love veggies and it’s affordable as well. I don’t usually like fast food but KFC’s Japanese Teriyaki meal made the cut. The monsoon rain is making me hungry. I tried by the way to go back to just eating wheat bread and apple for lunch but the low on carb diet made feel so down and low. I guess the chemical imbalance in my body is badly affecting my mood. I felt so under the weather these past few days and I realized I started feeling that way since I cut down on carbs so I figured I need carbs to fuel my body and mind. 


Ok, nuff of my shenanigans, I have a book to read so I’ll shut up and leave lol. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment