I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pumpkin Spice

Hello October. Christmas is indeed just right around the corner as it's only a couple of months to go until December. Time flies like taking yourself for a ride on a witch's broomstick. Speaking of which (or witch lol), October is the month for trick or treatin' and I hate being in the office during Halloween because of the whole costume thing. I mean, I love Halloween as a spectator, who wouldn't right? It's the season to sport those gothic looking lippies but I hate to be the one wearing costumes, I feel too old for that and If I could just leave it to the younger folks oh my effin God I would. I would love to be the make up artist but not wear costumes, nah. My idea of a good time this Halloween is through taking pictures of the raddest Halloween get up (maybe).

L.A. Girl glazed lip paint
in "Whisper" and my raven
black hair..
red velvet cup cake is oh so
good with a cup of matcha
green tea latte..
October, October, what else's in store? What's done in my to do list so far: Assembled the Christmas Tree and decorated it yesterday after having collected dust for a year; bought a new matte lippie and what else? I'm looking to collect more succulents btw because I now have tons of tin cans at home which I'm looking to up-cycle by painting them to store more succulents except I just don't have the time to go to the hardware store to pick up paint.

Speaking of lippie, I realized I could pull off a glossy nudest of nudes shade recently after I ran out of which one to wear for my everyday office look. I bought this glossy L.A Girl nude lippie called Glazed lip paint in Whisper about a year ago, shoved it in my make up organizer and forgot about it because I didn't really like the color until recently. When I bought it back then it wasn't as popular because it was still new, now, you'll see tons of online shops selling them because lip tints are so in demand nowadays. I've been a fan L.A Girl since I started using their concealer although I find it kind of pricey but compared to L’oreal and Revlon it's still pretty affordable of course. I'll make a separate review about the new addition to my matte lippie collection, another L.A Girl product called Matte flat finish pigment gloss in Dreamy. 

I need some matcha green tea latte. It's out of stock again. Arrrgh. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment