I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, April 4, 2010

what pisses me off? lemme count the ways.


i bought 5 pieces of dvd-r discs from cd-r king today so i could burn files and free up my laptop's memory little did i know it would be such an ordeal buying such few quantity of discs from cd-r king as they have the worst customer service regardless which cd-r king branch you buy from. there's were three people assisting the customers and i can't wrap my head around what's taking them so long to take care of everything considering the store isn't even queueing?  i'm a very patient person but falling in line makes no sense if they will assist the customer behind you first ..what the f*&^?! the came my turn, the lady at the counter told me to fall in line so i answered back 'nakapila ako' (i am) she then said please wait for your turn then ignored me once again. i waited more minutes just to get my friggin' discs paid and their employees don't care, they just don't care if they waste your time. 


annoying selling practices.
i hate sales people coming at you whilst you're checking out something. i hate to be disturbed whilst i'm thinking and i believe it's so over-acting to not give shoppers some privacy. why not just give them the chance to check out the items first and if they need help they'll call for one right? there should be a balance in dealing with customers. you give them the assistance that they need when they need them and you don't ignore them when they need help because that's so downright rude.

moving on, enough of the piss off.

The Midnight Meat Train (2008)

 a serial killer chose the midnight train to slaughter his victims. i don't want to further elaborate the morbid stuff because i can't endure them because i don't like gore.

enough of that movie. anyways, i bought myself this cheap transparent toolbox to replace my old make up kit as my make up brushes and stuff won't fit anymore. i know it's a toolbox not a make up kit but who cares, it's just as useful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment