I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, April 23, 2010

pre-birthday hullabaloo

let me share the reasons why i don't want my colleagues at work to know that it's my birthday:

1. it's pretty awkward when people approach me and greet me 'happy birthday' because if someone overhears it, the rest will follow through. for all you knew, the whole world knows it's your birthday?!

2. i don't want people to spend so much time thinking what to give me for my birthday, really.

3. people will ask me about my age and i don't care about my age because age ain't nothing but a number. 

anyways, i still got this huge greeting card with notes from everyone no matter how i am quite iffy receiving presents. there really isn't any need for that although seriously, it's the thought that counts. my sister and i are off to vigan tonight to celebrate our birthday and i can't wait.



0 comments:

Post a Comment