I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, May 28, 2012

gloomy rainy aftie


Lovin’ the morning shift. I’m remembering my work back in Makati when I was still with an Aussie account, t’was also daytime and yeah it’s really stressful to go home once the clock ticks 5:30 in the aftie—it’s a rat race down south, believe me.  Here up North, life here is really sluggish but who cares I’m done and over with the big city life. I’m getting older and all I need is to chill. J

It’s almost June and the month brings about rain. It’s so gloomy to the point that it's almost spooky every time it’s raining here in Baguio. Zero visibility makes it hard for the cars on the road to travel because of the thick fog. 

The rain makes me sad for no reason. Maybe it’s because it gets really cold and I feel so stuck at home.

There’s no better thing to do but sleep since the sight of my bed seems to lull me to sleep.  

Hohumm...

G’night, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment