I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, May 25, 2012

when it rains it pours


i'm happy with may current job. i feel so indie that i have my own time and space.  i'm also glad with how the payroll system works. you get to have a glimpse of your payslip a day before payday over the net even when you're home. how cool right? if there's one motivation that i have that's PAYDAY!

i mean, you work to get paid and buy the things that you need and want. but, there's nothing more enjoyable than liking your job and get paid well for it.

my current work is less stressful and we have our own email accounts accessible even outside the office along with google chat that you don't need to physically talk to someone regarding concerns at work. i'm a tech buff so the whole paperless and cyber stuff absolutely works for me. J

my sister and I paid our previous work a visit one last time to get our certificate of clearance and of course the most awaited backpay. I was surprised and happy with the outcome. The lesson was---never expect and that’s what I did so the outcome was positive.  What’s even better than getting your separation pay and payday comes the day after?

So there goes the saying when it rains it pours.

But then I thank God for the blessings.  Things always happen for a reason.  I may have experienced hardships in the past.

i guess...there’s always sunshine after the rain! Woohoo! Cheesy right? :-D

well, always look at the brighter side of life. it isn't bad after all. J

0 comments:

Post a Comment