I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, May 11, 2012

June Rains

Had a great morning yesterday after work. Had breakfast with friends from work and hell yeah it's freakin' payday (for us) as the usual paydays fall on the 15th and 30th but for the company they twitched it to the 10th and 25th to go against the flow I guess.

Breakfast buffets are ok but for someone like me and my sister who doesn't eat that much due to dieting, a one time plateful of foodies is enough and we'll just suite ourselves with some more pancakes and coffee. I'm happy I'm still shelling some more pounds! I guess it's the GY shift and my loss of appetite in the evening.

Shopping in the afternoon despite the rain. Oh yeah, June is coming up and I coined my own term for Baguio during this time of the year..It's springtime here. Whew, my sister and I are turning one year here and still enjoying the cold climate. I hate rainy days here up north because it gets really cold and the roads are wet. You know what comes with it? Mud.


I guess my sister and I are both here to stay. Both lovin' our new job and new friends. The best place to shop around for clothes is still the 'Ukayan'!  A lot of best buys and unique finds as well. I don't miss Manila but I miss travelling out of the country though. I'm yearning to explore and see more things outside the country.


I love snuggling with my pillows and comforter because the rain brings about cold, But for now? Rain, rain go away :-(


0 comments:

Post a Comment