I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

sabbath day

finally it's my rest day...woohoo! it's just odd. we start our week on a friday which is supposedly almost a weekend? right. In the U.S., a friday is considered a weekend. woh...what a looong weekend then :-)

i so love Kopiko's Kopiccino! :D

it's like I'm always looking forward to drinking my coffee while i never used to.

gadh. we went to the marketplace so early in the morning and yeah I was stressed out. why? i don't usually go to wet markets. It's not that i'm being finicky or something, it's just not my place to be. Maybe i just don't like the idea that you get to see a lot of fish for sale in the side walk. reminiscent with fish massacre. oh my. macabre in the form of fishes. 

right now, i'm looking forward to drinking nescafe's new choco and creamy latte 3 in 1 coffee. hmmm..



0 comments:

Post a Comment