I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, May 31, 2012

whimsical sabbath day

i kind of love my new daytime schedule.. it's not toxic 'cuz everyone else in the office are heading home as we start our shift. i like things desolate at times..just sometimes. it's nice to see the sun as it's blinding beams casts it's light on the window. it's morning. my vampire side will rest for a while. i don't have a choice anyways, i will need to endure the morning shift i guess. 

but, it has a lot of good sides to it--the malls are open and you don't even have to wait. techinically, i still sleep in the evening and the day doesn't segue to the next making it even more confusing. if you work in the evening, you go home the next day as oppose to working daytime, you go home the same day. get it?

i miss the sun. 

it's been really gloomy here up north the past few days. i anticipate the rain every afternoon though because that's just the way it is. morning is always the best time to hang your clothes outside to dry. 



my song of the day --drops of jupiter by train...

but wait..before i end this bloggie, i had my hair dyed mahogany today for a change. nothing, i just want my hair to flaunt streaks of red once the sun cast it's light on me. i just want things to be whimsical today as it's my rest day. what's the relation? nothing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment