I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, May 8, 2015

Still Cheers

I know it's pretty late already but I just want to share that I was as disappointed as the rest of the country (or should I say the world) for Floyd Mayweather's feat against our very own Manny Pacquiao. I purposely did not watch the fight because first, I was confident that It would be an easy win as it was with his other fights and Second, social media is faster than TV to the point that they have already turned into spoilers.

But then, life goes on and I learned from the news that Manny wasn't in good shape during the fight which might've caused his defeat. 

Nevertheless, he did his best like he always do. Manny's popularity is something that no other boxing contender is able to match. He already made us proud countless times. So, win or lose, he's still the pound for pound king. We saw how hard he trained and fought and for me that's good enough.

As an end note, at least Manny did all the chasing and not the maze runner part lol :D





posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment