I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

choose a life that is yours

chocolate pancake with oreo chunks and
strawberry jam
Woke up late this morning because of last night's movie marathon. Watched Jurassic World, the new Cinderella flick and Interstellar. I will blog about them when I feel like it one of these days.

Atari the kitty
Anyways, my cat is my roomie last night. He often sleep in my bed even if my sister and I share the same room I guess it's cuz he already blanketed my bed with his fur and his scent already linger in my comforter. The good thing is I'm not allergic to cats or any animals per se with fur, I only sneeze if it's too much to bear already. I love sleeping in the attic recently because it is really vast that it's able to sleep about ten people.

Moving on, I still managed to make some chocolate pancakes with bits of oreo cookies this morning. I paired it with apple and black coffee. Man, I was stuffed 'til lunch time. Life is good. I love my routine, sleep and wake up late, cook, watch movies, I'm such a slacker :D

I love it not having to sleep early just to endure my boring job the next day. This is my so called life for now teehee.

nayyirah waheed poem

Let me end this blog with a poem from nayyirah waheed.
Have great day ahead ;)



posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment