I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cactus Galore


I decided to purchase more succulents last week to make use of my ever growing collection of tin cans despite the odds figuring out where to hang them after I made couple of more diy plant hangers. The first thing I had in mind though was for the succulents to experience sunshine everyday without the need to take them outside to bask under the sun. So, here they are now adorning my veranda cupped in tin cans. I hope the tin cans won’t get corroded with rust over time though because it’s been raining a lot lately, water and metal equals rust. I honestly wasn’t into plants before until flower shops started selling these miniature cactus so I thought why not? Cactus plants are very easy to manage because they can survive indoors plus you don’t have to water them very often, they even come in different shapes and sizes. What’s not to love about them right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment