I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday, Monday, Monday

Matcha tea is oh so perfect during
rainy days..
I just love my morning Matcha tea especially during cold and rainy days. It’s been raining for almost a month now here up north and it’s just really flaky not being able to say 'hello’ sunshine for such a long period of time. Let me also share that I went to National Bookstore last week and they still do not have Lang Leav’s ‘Universe of Us’ book, yeah what a bummer right? Anyways, what to do but wait.

isn't he adorable?
Moving on, I recently learned that Nicholas Hoult is here in the country for the AsiaPOP Comic Con (APCC) and I was like wuut? I love Nicholas Hoult (yes I’m a fan) and practically almost watched all of his movies (which you’ll see if you scour my blog entries) and wrote quite a few reviews of his movies including my all time fave ‘Warm Bodies.’ He’s matured a lot because he’s quite scrawny and young when I first saw him in Warm Bodies. I just suit myself looking at photos of him on Instagram for the Comic Con lol. And yes, he doesn’t like ‘balut’ ("Fertilized Duck Egg”) as well like myself. Don’t get me wrong, I eat a lot of Filipino street food (fish ball, kikiam, Squid ball etc.) but ‘balut’ isn’t something I would devour because I find it weird to see an egg embryo, what more eat it?





0 comments:

Post a Comment