I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, August 1, 2016

Hello August!

photo courtesy of m00nchildr0cks
It’s an overcast Monday morning and I can’t help but feel gloomy and all because of the non-stop rain since yesterday due to typhoon Carina and it’s friggin’ cold outside. I’ve been yearning to have a dose of some Matcha tea but it ran out of stock where I’m based so I just have to suit myself with regular green tea and a driblet of lemon, that should save the day. 

My sister’s been busy lately making this Korean dish called “Gimbap” and I so love it. I love the taste of seaweed wrap (she bought from this local Korean shop) for some reason plus the yellow radish. It’s just really delectable I guess it’s because I rarely eat Gimbap lol. I would like to make one myself when I get the chance and time of course. I’ve been caught up with work lately that I don’t have anymore time to bake or cook oh my, I can’t even snuggle with my cat eh? Anyways, I bought my cat this baby powder scent litter sand and yes they seriously make scented litter sand these days. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment