I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, August 19, 2016

Rainy Days and Fridays

The week long monsoon rains is driving me crazy. I am not a fan of rainy days nor summer because I just long for something in between and too much of something is always bad enough. Heavy rains makes flood whilst prolonged heat makes drought. Anyways, moving on, I just suit myself shopping online to alleviate the melancholy brought about by the rain, it’s just really gloomy these days.

Ok, so I gave Lazada another shot because I found this really cute watch I wasn’t able to find on ebay or other local online shops (plus the seller accepts credit card payments). I was apprehensive as usual and prepared myself for the worst having bought items from Lazada before and they all took ages before I got them. Let me just say that I love quirky and androgynous watches secondary to make up that’s why I’d face all the odds just to get myself one thus led me to shop with Lazada one more time. I ordered my Q&Q watch couple of days ago and learned that the estimated delivery would be between 22nd-26th of this month so I anticipated to receive my item between those dates or even later just to save myself from all the dramas I’ve been through with Lazada before. I downloaded the app to my iPhone so I could track my item’s whereabouts and was surprised it was shipped early yesterday. What’s more surprising was I just got my item today yay! Isn’t that awesome? No, I’m not being sarcastic, because I’m seriously pleased I got my watch ahead of schedule and  I even wore it today for my sissy and I’s lunch date and I effin' love it. I think it’s always best to set the delivery date later than earlier because it makes their customer feel they went an extra mile once they receive their item earlier than expected. If they continue to do business this way then that’s truly effortless shopping.

Yes, I am a happy camper this time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment