I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Etsy Bitsy

my master pieces...
My jute twines been keeping me busy. I made tons of things made with jute twines already and I want to make some more because it's such an enjoyable pass time. I realised that a 100 meter roll of twine could go a long way that I already made crafty projects from pen holders, vanity kit, ribbons for labels etcetera etcetera. Pinterest is just so effin useful when it comes to DIY ideas that I haven't even consumed the entire roll yet.

I just wanna share what I have done so far so y'all folks could make use of your time productively Oh by the way also enjoyed making labels for just about everything. You could just google 'spice labels' and you'll see a lot of downloadable and editable templates from the web to choose from which you could just simply cut out and you'll have automatic labels for just about every thing. Isn't jute twines and spice labels look good together ? Teehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment