I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, February 5, 2016

Buttons, I love Buttons.


Finally made my very own social media buttons. It wasn't as difficult compared to creating headers of course. 

I pretty much just recycled the icons I got then used Photoshop CC as usual. I created the buttons using this wood background then set the pixel size to 32x32. If you may have noticed I'm already using my DIY buttons and they may not be as pretty yet but what the heck, i don't go for pretty, I go for rustic anyways. It's up for grabs too, you may download them  here if you want it's free anyways. It's a .zip file so just extract it and save the folder to your drive. I only made five buttons since I'm feeling lazy today.

You have to upload them to any photo hosting site  by the way (I used Photobucket) to get the image url. If you're a Blogger user you have to add an HTML Gadget to your side bar first then paste the html codes once done.

This is how the html code should look:


I hope this will not give you a headache. I have the codes that you can copy here. Sorry, I needed to create a pdf file to paste the codes because blogger is reading the html codes and is creating those little broken image boxes hehe. You may copy and paste it as is and add your own image url and you should be good to go. I'll be updating this blog entry from time to time once I have uploaded my newly made buttons.

Green round 32x32 buttons here
Wood round 35x35 buttons here

My head is spinning, I've been glued to my macbook since this morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment